Monday 26 February 2018

Sorry about the confusion!

Hey everyone,

I had been speaking with Deva yesterday and he told me that he
was planning to make a release for his game TLDH so I decided
to make a release this coming weekend.

For one, it gives me some more time to work out bugs that
are still very present in the current build.

Another reason was that I had decided to make a potential
change in the system of changing characters that I am
still considering. That would give me the chance to change
it before the first release, which makes it a little bit
less confusing if it suddenly changes completely with
the release after it.

Currently the build has content for Linera until the "capture"
of Yuuko, Hime's first two events and the first events of the
other two girls. I am pretty sure to get at least one of the
other two girls, Mulj/Mylea too a Linera state where it
would be finish till the "captrue" event where Kenji get's
more or less abducted. But more too that when I get
it done. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment