Friday 23 February 2018

A new version most probably?

Hello all of you, I have been streaming a little bit and got some
pretty good progress. I think I might be able to make a little
version for you guys this week. It wouldn't be too much,
but the intro of the new arc, a few short scenes with the monster girls,
and a bad end. Maybe two if I can create something good tomorrow.

There would be a few debugg chars, since I already put in the
change between Yuuko and Kenji. When they change, Yuuko will
attend her club activities(Kyuudo club) which will be important
later on the in the arc(when the cult actually appears).

I will probably give the player 3 or 4 days in which they will
meet the girls and then let the cult appear. So to give the player
a chance to interact with them, since they too can be corrupted
by the cult, canceling out their scene, until you have dealt with
the cult itself.

Nulike with Act 1, it will not automatically end when you deal
with the main thread, but rather let you still take a look at
all the stuff that is there.

No comments:

Post a Comment