Saturday 18 November 2017

Xentia CG Number Two and The Order Demon Route

Hello every one,

for most, I wanna apologize since I said last week a relese for the patreons with the Xentia CG, but I totally botched it and uploaded it, but never released it sssooo...
Sorry about that.

SO this week I released the Xentia CG as Patreon and as a little cherry on top I will release the first part of the Demon Route for The order of Light. I hope to get a full version of the route by the end of the month, but we will see.
You will take on Niltaru and Hilde to work for the demons to conquer the hearts of every one. :O
I plan to make it much more "open" then the Sintra route, using your demonic magic to enslave/change the people of the places you visit.
For now you only get to interact with Tear and the minions of a temple, though the next time
you will be able to venture to the good old nun fortress and try to have some fun with them.

I plan to make another part of the route in the castle/last area of the main route until you
go to the heavens to put an end to the fight of "good" and "evil"!

3 comments:

  1. Amazing, I really like the game si much, Is there a possibility that in the future you create a little route in the maid castle where you go to change everyone in the order?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no plans to change the main story at all anymore. I will complete demon path, and beyond that nothing else. At least that's the plan. :P

      Delete
  2. Great, I just thought something like in the bunny route, not change the original one.
    Also, is possible that there is a bug in the choker end in the maid castle? cos I tried and I can´t get that one :(

    ReplyDelete