Sunday 14 May 2017

Tales of Ameria progress & some info on the order

Hello every one,

I worked on Tales of Ameria once again and put in two new game over scenes.
Though I won't tell for now what they are!
I also put in the character pictures for Julia into the conversations now, thus making it possible to see Julia in all of her glory.
Something else I have been working on is making the world more "alive" by inserting more NPC's into the world. I created a lot of characters for the first floor of the hospital and think I will also do the same for the second floor before the next update.

I plan to make another release for the patreons next week that will have the new endings and another of the working shifts in the game. I haven't decided which one for now but I am strongly thinking about the OP Room ending, which will let you get enslaved by a sexy nurse while you try to give your best to help the doctors.

Lastly I wanted to tell every one about my plans for the Order of Light.
When I completed the main story, I wanted to have a little distance from it.
Thus I began my work on Tales of Ameria. I will of course make the other two paths for the order,
but I want to focus on one game, rather than create both games at the same time.
I want to finish the first act, the hospital, of Ameria before I get back to the Order.
I can't say for sure how long it will take, but would like the finish the first arc next month or the one after that. Then I want to use maybe one or two months for the order, before coming back for Tales of Ameria. When I make the second main ending of the order I will most probably work on the last one too, since changing between both games for every ending would probably be tiresome and
difficult for my audiance to follow the story lines when the game changes with every "major" patch.

This are the things I wanted to tell you all,
I wish you a nice mother's day and till next week.




















At least I hope so...
Aggra :D

No comments:

Post a Comment